10. What do you believe your fundamental calling is as a minister of the gospel?
9. What do you believe is the function of Lord’s Day worship? How would you see that function best served?
8. Who are your heroes, and why are they your heroes?
7. What is the greatest danger to the peace of the local church? What is the greatest danger to the purity of the local church?
6. What are the last five books you read? What is the most helpful book you read in the past year?
5. What was the most positive aspect of your training for gospel ministry? What was the most negative aspect?
4. What is the good news of Jesus Christ?
3. What have you done for the unbelievers in your community? What have you done for the unborn?
2. How would your friends honestly describe the disposition of your wife and children?
1. What are your greatest weaknesses as a pastor?
If you want to see how Sproul himself answered this go here.