Good stuff from Ed. Check out the whole post here.
- In rediscovering God’s mission, many have only discovered its personal dimensions.
- In responding to God’s mission, many have wanted to be more mission-shaped and have therefore made everything “mission.”
- In relating God’s mission, the message increasingly includes the hurting but less frequently includes the global lost.
- In refocusing on God’s mission, many are focusing on being good news rather than telling good news.
- In reiterating God’s mission, many lose the context of the church’s global mission and needed global presence.