In a few weeks, I’m planning to do a series on the above topic of discerning and following God’s will and I’m looking for your help, which you can provide by answering the following questions:
- Do you know what God’s will is for your life?
- How do you know? What do you do to determine God’s will in a given situation?
- What questions do you have regarding this topic?
That’s it. Just leave your answer in the comment section.
On this topic, I highly recommend the following books:
- Kevin DeYoung – Just Do Something: How to Make a Decision Without Dreams, Visions, Fleeces, Open Doors, Random Bible Verses, Casting Lots, Liver Shivers, Writing In the Sky, Etc…
- Bruce Waltke – Finding the Will of God: A Pagan Notion?