Here’s the summary. Read the whole post (by Stephen Altrogge) here.
- Have you been consistently pursuing the Lord through scripture reading and prayer?
- Have you diligently pursued your wife/husband this week?
- Have you seen any persistent patterns of sin in your life recently?
- Last week you confessed struggling with [insert sin]. Have you taken steps to fight it this week?
- When you gave into [insert sin], what were you believing about God in that moment? What were you believing about yourself?
- What is the truth that you need to believe in this situation?
- When you had the conflict with [insert person], what were you craving at that moment?